"It is futile to do with more things that which can be done with fewer" (Ockham's Razor) - William of Ockham
The ultimate total body workout.
Shadowball is an untethered punching ball that helps to improve cardiovascular health, increase muscular strength and endurance, and develop better agility and striking accuracy. Designed to be punched against a wall, the Shadowball is compact, portable and requires no installation.
Use it indoors or outdoors. Anytime, anyplace, and anywhere.
Unlike a conventional punching bag, the Shadowball delivers freestyle training routines that encourage both novices and seasoned athletes to gain agility and accuracy as they master the skills needed to keep the Shadowball in play.
So what makes the Shadowball different? It’s the first punching bag to feature R.T.H.M. (Random Target Hyper-kinetic Motion) technology. With R.T.H.M. (pronounced rhythm), you never know what your next punch will be. That’s right—just like a real fight!
Due to limited variation in movement, training with a traditional punching bag can quickly lead to a boring, repetitive workout session. And this is where the Shadowball excels. The Shadowball forces you to move your whole body and challenges you to engage your entire core. It’s like having a personal trainer with you 24/7 or a sparring partner that you can take with you anytime, anywhere. Oh, and did we mention that it’s fun?
Boxing fitness. Reinvented.
The Shadowball delivers a new take on the classic tethered or heavy punching bag.
- Setup, what setup? The Shadowball requires no installation. Start training immediately.
- Train on the go. The Shadowball easily fits into most gym bags, so you can take it with you and train anytime, anywhere.
- Total body workout. Because it’s unattached, the Shadowball offers a much greater target position variance—horizontal, vertical and depth—and in all directions!
- A new workout every time. The challenge to maintain the Shadowball in play keeps your training interesting and engaging, every single time.
- Requires no installation
- Develops muscle strength and core stability
- Increases agility and accuracy
- Delivers a versatile, freestyle workout routine
- Improves your quality of training
- Provides training on the go